- SOLD OUT
One-piece soundbar with JBL legendary sound
Brings the best of JBL’s legendary sound to your smart TV with rich bass performance.
Android TV built-in
Android TV delivers a smarter viewing experience, find and watch programs more easily than ever.
Search with your voice. Just say “Hey Google” to quickly find the latest blockbuster, check the score of the big game or dim the lights in a ‘hands-free’ experience.
PrivacySwitchTM for far-field microphone
Enables to mute your soundbar microphones for extra privacy and security protection when not using the Google Assistant.
Multiple 4K video HDMI inputs
With 3 HDMI inputs and 1 HDMI ARC output, the LINK BAR becomes a 4K entertainment hub for video or gaming devices, with just one cable connection to your TV.
Let you instantly stream your favorite music, radio, or podcasts from your mobile device to your speakers.
Wireless Bluetooth streaming
Wirelessly stream high-quality sound from your smartphone or tablet.
The smartest JBL soundbar yet with Android TV and the Google Assistant
JBL Link Bar is a voice-activated soundbar with Android TV and Google Assistant built-in. It turns any TV into a smarter TV, with legendary JBL sound performance. Just start with “Hey Google” to quickly find the latest blockbuster movie, check the score of the big game, or control your smart home — all with just your voice and without leaving what you're watching. 4K UHD support you will experience exceptional sound quality with vivid image quality. Simple to install, it connects to your TV with a single cable, creating an effortless setup. The Link Bar leverages JBL’s audio expertise in a smartly crafted audio system that is precisely tuned to deliver an impactful and exciting audio performance with crystal clear highs, silky smooth mid-band and tight bass from a one-piece soundbar.
- 2 x 20mm (0.8”) tweeter, 4 x (44x80)mm (1.7"x3.2”) racetrack driver
- Total Maximum Power
- Frequency response
- Signal-to-noise ratio
- Power Supply
- Bluetooth version
- Bluetooth transmitter frequency range
- Wireless network
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz/5GHz)
- Dimensions (W x H x D)
- 1020 x 60 x 93mm
- Gross Weight
- Net Weight
- LINK BAR is intended to be used for streaming music. A consumer can stream Bluetooth audio to the speaker. A consumer can connect their speaker to the local Wi-Fi Network and stream music with Google Chromecast. In addition, the speaker will work with Google Home. This product is designed to be instantly on and ready to play music at a moment's notice, therefore, the Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connection must remain active at all times to ensure proper operation.
- Off Mode
- Network Standby
- Time to standby
- Active Standby*
- *Active Standby
- LINK BAR is connected to a wireless network but does not provide active audio functions. when LINK BAR is plugged into a wall socket, regardless whether it is muted or not, words "Hey Google" or "Ok Google" it is automatically on active standby mode. It will respond to you if you say the trigger.
Multi 4k video HDMI input
LINK BAR is in compliance with the European Union energy legislation. LINK BAR complies with European Commission Regulation (EC) No 1275/2008 (HiNA and (EU) No 801/2013 as a networked equipment with high network availability equipment and equipment with HiNA functionality).
What's in The Box?
- 1 x JBL LINK BAR
- 1 x Remote control
- 1 x Power cable
- 1 x HDMI cable
- 1 x Quick start guide
- 1 x Warranty card
Documents & Downloads
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 25ms
- reviews, product
Can this speaker be added to Google home speaker groups? As in, I can pair it with all of my other Google speaker devices in the home app?
Does the Android TV OS include the YoutubeTV app on the Link Bar specifically? I see indications that its included on certain TV models but not nessesarily by default. Thank
When will Prime Video be supported as an application on the Android OS? The built in Chromecast also won't support Prime video; so this makes this difficult to sell as a one-stop shop. Also video freezing on YouTube TV is constant; hopefully a fix soon?
How do you mount this to the wall? Are there mounting brackets in the box or that we can get through JBL?
2 Questions, is the ethernet port a gigabit port (10/100/1000) or 10/100 and 2nd. What's the internal storage capacity and is there the ability to expand that storage with sdcards?
What voice command can I use with the built-in Google Assistant to make the Link Bar change which HDMI source is active? Really hoping to not have to use the remote just to change source.
I'm an Xfinity user and love the Xfinity remote. Can I set up the Xfinity remote to change the volume on the sound bar?
which model wireless subwoofer is compatible with the link bar?
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 8ms
- questions, product