1-inch Magnesium-Aluminum alloy dome tweeter mated to acoustic lens waveguide.
12-inch (300mm) cast-frame, white pure-pulp cone woofer with front-firing tuned port.
5.25-inch (130mm) polymer-coated pure-pulp cone midrange driver.
High-frequency and mid-frequency level attenuators.
Advanced crossover network.
Mirror-imaged stereo pairs.
Recommended JS-120 speaker stands (sold separately).
The JBL 4312G is a 3-way, high-performance compact studio monitor in the iconic JBL configuration dating back to 1968. The latest in line of top-notch bookshelf speakers inspired by the legendary Model 4310 Control Monitor, the 4312G delivers thundering bass, with dynamic and clear highs for a thoroughly enjoyable audio experience.
- Low Frequency Transducer
- 12-inch (300mm) pure pulp cone woofer
- Mid Frequency Transducer
- 5-inch (125mm) polymer-coated pure pulp cone
- High Frequency Transducer
- 1-inch (25mm) Magnesium/Aluminum alloy dome tweeter with waveguide
- Recommended Amplifier Power
- 10~200 Watts RMS
- Frequency Response
- (-6dB) 44Hz~40kHz
- (2.83V@1m) 90dB
- Nominal Impedance
- 6 Ohm
- Crossover Frequencies
- 640Hz, 5kHz
- Enclosure Type
- Bass-reflex via front-firing port
- Five-way Binding Posts
- White Woodgrain with Black Cloth Grille
- Dimensions (H x W x D)
- 23.5 x 14.25 x 12 inches (597 x 362 x 305mm)
- 52.4 lbs (23.8kg) each
Documents & Downloads
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 5ms
- questions, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';