- SOLD OUT
Retro design with iconic JBL styling and vintage Quadrex foam grille.
12-inch (300mm) cast-frame, white pure-pulp cone woofer in bass-reflex design with front-firing tuned port.
Exclusive Teak wood veneer design limited to 750 pair worldwide.
5.25-inch (130mm) polymer-coated pure-pulp cone midrange driver.
1-inch (25mm) titanium dome tweeter mated to acoustic lens waveguide.
High-frequency and mid-frequency level attenuators.
The entire system ships inside a specially-crafted wooden crate.
Recommended JS-120 speaker stands (sold separately).
L100 Classic 75
This Limited-Edition JBL L100 Classic loudspeaker package celebrates JBL’s 75 years of iconic loudspeakers. The L100 Classic 75 features a beautfiul teak wood veneer enclosure complemented by a black Quadrex foam grille, and anniversary-edition badges including a numbered plaque with the signature of the principal system engineer. The L100 Classic 75 is sold as a matched pair system and includes a set of JS-120 floor stands. The entire system ships inside a specially-crafted wooden crate.
- 3-Way bookshelf loudspeaker pair with floor stands
- Low Frequency Driver
- 12-inch (300mm) pure pulp cone woofer (JW300SW-8)
- Mid Frequency Driver
- 5.25-inch (130mm) pure pulp cone midrange (JM125PC-8)
- High Frequency Driver
- 1-inch (25mm) Titanium dome tweeter (JT025TI2-4)
- Recommended Amplifier Power
- 25 – 200W RMS
- 4 Ohm
- Loudspeaker Sensitivity
- 90 dB/1W/1m
- Frequency Response
- 40 Hz - 40 kHz (-6 dB)
- Crossover Frequencies
- 450 Hz, 3.5 kHz
- Enclosure Type
- Front-ported bookshelf
- High-frequency and Mid-frequency L-pad attenuators
- Product Dimensions (with Stands)
- 32.4-in H x 15.4-in W x 14.6-in D(823.6mm x 390.4mm x 362.4mm) each
- Input Type
- Dual sets of gold-plated binding posts
- Product Weight (with Stands)
- 77.4 lbs. (35.1 kg) each
- Shipping Weight (in Crate)
- 284.3 lbs. (129.2 kg)
- Shipping Units of Measure
- Pair with stands
- 5 Years
Documents & Downloads
How much do they cost
Where are they manufactured
Do YouTube have suggestion for subwoofer that could be matched Witherspoon JBL L100 Thanks
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 130ms
- questions, product