- SOLD OUT
Retro design with iconic JBL styling and vintage Quadrex foam grille in a choice of three colors: black, burnt orange and dark blue
8-inch (200mm) cast-frame, white pure pulp cone woofer in bass-reflex design with front-firing tuned port.
Genuine satin walnut wood veneer.
1-inch (25mm) titanium dome tweeter mated to acoustic lens waveguide.
High-frequency level attenuator.
Mirror-imaged stereo pairs.
Recommended JS-80 speaker stands (sold separately).
The L82 Classic is a compact 8-inch (200mm) 2-way bookshelf loudspeaker featuring JBL’s advanced acoustic technologies in combination with the iconic retro-inspired style of its larger family member: the L100 Classic. The vintage design of the L82 Classic features a genuine walnut satin wood veneer cabinet and a striking Quadrex foam grille available in a choice of black, orange or blue. Beneath this compelling exterior lies modern acoustic components that deliver stunning sound sure to please any music lover.
- Speaker Type
- 2-way bookshelf loudspeaker
- Low Frequency Driver Size and Material
- 8" (200mm) Pure Pulp cone woofer (JW200PW-6)
- High Frequency Driver Size and Material
- 1" (25mm) Titanium dome tweeter (JT025TI1-4)
- Recommended Amplifier Power
- 25 - 150 WRMS
- 8 Ohm
- Loudspeaker Sensitivity
- 88 dB (2.83V/1m)
- Frequency Response
- 44 Hz-40 kHz (-6 dB)
- Crossover Frequency
- 1.7 kHz
- Enclosure Type
- Front-ported bookshelf
- Enclosure Finish
- Genuine walnut veneer
- Dimensions with grille (H x W x D)
- 18.61" x 11.06" x 12.42" (472.8mm x 281mm x 315.5mm)
- HF level control
- Input Type
- Five-way gold-plated binding posts
- Product Weight
- 27.9 lb (12.7 kg)
- Shipping Weight
- 64 lb (29 kg)
Documents & Downloads
Is it acceptable to horizontal mount these speakers or do they require a vertical stand?
Hi! What’s the recommended stands for it? Thanks!
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 4ms
- questions, product