- SOLD OUT
One-piece design with 8-inch (200mm) LF driver and duel-element MF/HF driver.
Proprietary FidelityGlass™ acoustic panel and compression molded baffle.
Custom designed transducers with JBL premium acoustic crossover network.
Integrated wooden back box enclosure for reduced acoustic intrusion into adjacent spaces.
Loudspeaker system installs like a standard drywall patch.
Paintable surface can be custom finished for complete invisibility.
C12PCB Pre-Construction Boards (sold separately).
The JBL Conceal C83 Invisible Loudspeaker is a high-performance 3-element design built around a patented compression molded baffle and paintable Fidelity Glass™ outer skin. The finished loudspeaker panel installs easily and disappears completely into the surrounding walls or ceiling, allowing optimal placement virtually anywhere in a home. The JBL Conceal Series is the ultimate solution for high-performance architectural audio.
- 3-way In-Wall/In-Ceiling loudspeaker
- Low Frequency Driver
- 8-inch (203mm) woofer with 1.5-inch (38mm) voice coil
- Mid Frequency Driver
- 1.18-inch (30mm) voice coil transducer with neodymium magnet
- High Frequency Driver
- 1-inch (25mm) voice coil transducer with neodymium magnet
- Recommended Amplifier Power
- 50 - 160 WRMS
- 4 Ohm
- Loudspeaker Sensitivity
- 84 dB/1W/1m measured in-room
- Frequency Response
- 45 Hz - 20 kHz (-6 dB) measured in-room
- Crossover Frequency
- 500 Hz
- Enclosure Type
- Sealed, with wooden back-box
- Two independent self-resetting devices (LF and MF/HF)
- Input Type
- Five-way gold-plated spring-loaded binding posts
- 5 Years
- Panel Dimensions
- 22" H x 15-7/8" W x 3-7/8" D (559mm H x 403mm W x 98mm D)
- Cut-out Dimensions
- 22-1/8” H x 16” W (562mm H x 406mm W)
- Mounting Depth
- 3-3/8-inches (86mm)
- Product Weight
- 21.8 lbs (9.9kg)
- Shipping Weight
- 25.5 lbs (11.5kg)
Documents & Downloads
where can i buy this?
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 144ms
- questions, product