- SOLD OUT
5 Driver design: dual 5.25-inch woofers, dual 1-inch Aluminum tweeters and a central 4-inch midrange driver
Satin walnut furniture-grade wood veneer finish
Black Quadrex foam grille
Google Chromecast Built-in, Apple AirPlay 2, and Bluetooth wireless audio
HDMI Arc, Moving Magnet phono and 3.5mm auxillary inputs
selectable soundfield expander and bass contour controls
JBL L75ms Music System
The JBL L75ms Music System caters to the enthusiast who seeks an easier way to listen to their music collection without sacrificing acoustic performance. As a modern re-imagining of the traditional Hi-Fi system, the L75ms finds its design inspiration from the JBL Classic Series with which it shares its walnut wood veneer cabinet finish and black Quadrex foam grille. Behind that retro appearance lies thoroughly modern acoustic technology including high-res audio capability and a wealth of wired and wireless connectivity.
- Streaming tabletop loudspeaker system
- Low Frequency Drivers
- Dual 5.25" (130mm) Pure Pulp cone woofers
- High Frequency Drivers
- Dual 1” (25mm) Aluminum dome tweeters with waveguides
- Midrange Driver
- 4” (100mm) Pure pulp cone midrange
- Amplifier Power
- 125W RMS per woofer, 25W RMS per tweeter, 50W RMS for center (350W RMS total)
- Sound Controls
- Speaker placement compensation, selectable sound-field expander
- Wireless Inputs
- WiFi streaming, Bluetooth 4.2
- Wired Inputs
- HDMI ARC, ethernet, phono (MM), 3.5mm AUX
- Up to 32-bit, 192 kHz
- Frequency Response
- 45 Hz - 25 kHz (-6 dB)
- Maximum SPL
- 106 dB @ 1m
- Subwoofer Output
- 2V RMS with auto-sense/engage HPF
- Front-ported tabletop in satin walnut furniture-grade wood veneer
- Black foam Quadrex grille
- Dimensions with grille
- 8.5” H x 31.1” W x 11.3” D (216mm x 790mm x 287mm)
- Remote Control Type
- Product Weight (Each)
- 35 lbs. (15.9 kg)
- Shipping Weight
- 44 lbs. (20.0 kg)
- Shipping Units of Measure
Documents & Downloads
Is this unit mono or does it have a multi channel output
Does the DAC render MQA files from TIDAL?
What is used Bluetooth devices? No FM😔
Can two of these be linked in stereo mode?
Is a subwoofer required?
What CODEC else is available including AAC in JBL75ms ?
Any plans to include BluOS streaming which has a higher bit rate?
Can this be used as a center channel speaker in a home theater set up?
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 108ms
- questions, product