HARMAN COOKIE STATEMENT
This statement was last revised on 3. juli 2020.
- Functional cookies: to make sure that our website works properly. These cookies ensure the functioning of specific features of our website and allow your preferences to be remember. For example, these cookies can be used to correctly display fonts, or to remember a chosen filter.
- Analytics cookies: to clarify how our website works and to provide us with information about your use of the website. For example, which pages you visit the most. We use this information to further improve our website.
- Marketing & Advertising cookies: to help us and third parties to make our website and (externally placed) advertisements more relevant to you, by personalizing them based on your interests and recent activities in your browser.
These cookies may collect the following personal data:
- IP address
- Cookie ID
- Website and click behavior
- Referrer URL
This cookie table specifies which cookies we may use.
We have ensured that any processing of your personal data outside the European Union is only done when appropriate safeguards are in place. However, we do not have complete control over what these third parties do with the information collected through the cookies. For example, they may have to provide the information to a third party based on a legal obligation.
Disabling and/or removal of cookies
You can prevent cookies being placed by adjusting the settings in your web browser (please see your browser help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies may also result in some limitation of functionality and certain features of our website. Therefore, it is recommended not to generally disable cookies.
Also, most cookies have an expiration date. This means that they will automatically expire after a certain period and no longer register any data concerning your visit of the website. Another option is to remove the cookies manually before the expiration date. In order to do this, please consult the instruction manual of your browser.
Social media buttons
We may regularly change the usage of cookies on our website. Please note the date at the top of this statement for the latest version and regularly check if there are updates. We will ask you (again) for your consent when this is necessary to place (new) cookies.
You can always contact us if you have any questions regarding our cookie statement. You have the following rights:
- The right of access: you have the right to see what kind of personal data we process about you.
- The right of rectification: you have the right to rectify any personal data we have processed about you, if this information is (partially) wrong.
- The right to complain: you have the right to file a complaint against the processing of your personal data by us, or against direct marketing.
- The right to be forgotten: you can file a request to remove any of your personal data that we processed.
- The right to data portability: if technically possible, you have the right to ask us to transfer your personal data to a third party.
- The right to restriction of processing: you van file a request with us to (temporarily) restrict the processing of your personal data.
- The right to revoke your consent, when we process your data with your consent. You can manage your cookie preferences here.
Please file your request using this link. To prevent abuse, we may ask you to provide proper proof of your identity. If you want to inspect personal data linked to a cookie, please include the cookie ID.
We will usually comply with your request within 30 days. We may, however, extend this term if the request is complex or tied to a specific right. Of course, you will be notified of a possible extension of the term.
Of course, we will gladly help you if you have any complaints about the processing of your personal data. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the national supervisory authority responsible for protection of personal data against our processing of your personal data.
For more information about your privacy, please see our Privacy statement