Please try the following...
First do a full reset...
1. Switch the SB 350 ON.
2. Press and hold the Surround and Volume (–) buttons simultaneously for about 3-4 seconds, then let go. The Source selection Button flashes amber, followed by the power button and source buttons flashing several times.
3. The soundbar is now reset.
Now try to pair the units again
1. Make sure both the soundbar and sub are on.
2. Press the pairing button on the soundbar, quickly, once. It should start blinking quickly.
3. Press the pairing button on the subwoofer, quickly, once. It should also start blinking quickly.
4. Within roughly 10 seconds the two units should pair.
If this does not work, please try it several times, and try turning off any other wireless type devices (phones, baby monitors, etc.) that might be present as they may be causing interference.
Date published: 2017-12-27