- SOLD OUT
4-inch (100mm) pure beryllium diaphragm compression driver mated to a patented Bi-Radial horn.
1-inch (25mm) pure-beryllium diaphragm ultra high-frequency driver.
Dual 15-inch (380-millimeter) three-layer (pure-pulp layers over and under a foam-injection core) sandwich cone woofers.
Available in Rosewood and a selection of six premium high-gloss automotive-grade paint finishes (Black Gloss, Polar White, JBL Orange, Rosso Corsa, Tungsten Silver Metallic, British Racing Green Metallic and Sapphire Blue Metallic).
Front-mounted control of low- and high-frequency levels.
Separate LF and HF crossover networks.
Separate low-frequency and high-frequency rear-input terminals.
Project Everest DD67000
Designed and engineered in JBL’s world-famous acoustic engineering facility in Northridge, California, and using the most advanced technologies and best components available, Project Everest DD67000 is one of the most sophisticated and sought-after speaker system available at any price. This three-way speaker features dual 15-inch (380mm) three-layer sandwich cone woofers, a 4-inch (100mm) pure beryllium compression driver and a 1-inch (25mm) pure-beryllium ultra high-frequency driver for a superlative listening experience.
- Frequency Response
- 29Hz – 60kHz (half space); 45Hz – 60kHz (anechoic)
- Recommended Amplifier Power
- 500 watts
- Sensitivity (2.83V @ 1m)
- Nominal Impedance
- 8 ohms; 5.0 ohms @ 80Hz; 3.0 ohms @ 40kHz
- Crossover Frequencies (Hz)
- 150Hz (LF1 6dB/octave) 850Hz (LF2 24dB/octave) 20kHz (UHF 24dB/octave)
- Ultrahigh-frequency Drive Components
- 1″ (25mm) pure-beryllium compression driver
- High-frequency Drive Components
- 4″ (100mm) pure-beryllium compression driver
- Low-frequency Drive Components
- Dual 15″ (380mm) three-layer, pure-pulp sandwich/foam core cone woofer
- 43.7” (110.9 cm)
- 38” (96.5 cm)
- 18.5” (47 cm)
- 313 lb (142.1 kg)
Documents & Downloads
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 152ms
- questions, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';